The Upper Darby Police Department is committed to maintaining accurate records, and reports, for both our policing partners and the general public. The Records Room Staff subscribe to the highest of ethical standards and will do their very best to meet the needs of the requestor. In order to best serve those in search of records and data, please take note of the following.
· Accident Reports are maintained for five (5) years.
· Incident Reports are maintained for three (3) years.
· There is a $15.00 fee for each requested report.
· The Records Room is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· The Records Room phone number is 610-734-7678 or 7679.
· Accident Reports can be delayed up to 5 days for complete investigation.
· Incident Reports can be delayed several days due to supervisory review.
· Anyone requesting a report must have standing to receive a copy of it.
· Photo ID is required to pick up a report at the window.
· Requestors are encouraged to call ahead for report availability.
· Some records will require court order or subpoena.
The Records Department is on the 1st floor of the Public Safety Building located at 7236 West Chester Pike, Upper Darby, PA 19082.